ESAC Summer 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic!
Internships are still available. Just ask us.
Registration is now open at www.goesac.com
The time is now to make your summer plans! Why not make it a valuable experience in a beautiful city with tons to do and see? Think about the new friends you will meet in Europe, local jazz clubs, excellent faculty & interesting classes, medieval cities and new cultural experiences.
DATES: Dates Saturday, July 7 to August 4, 2018
Students from any college or university from anywhere in the world are encouraged to apply. Meet the locals, study business and marketing by visiting companies and firms directly and take a summer cruise of Europe’s most spectacular cities!
Human Resources Management
Global Meetings & Exhibitions
Czech Language & Culture
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
Complete application form and submit on line and $200 non-refundable administration fee/applied to program cost at time of application
Payment Deadline: April 1, 2018
Rolling Acceptance: Within 5 days of application submission
Courses: 2 courses, each worth 4 credit hours, transcripts mailed to your Registrar
Total cost: $4,640 (extra fee for Vienna weekend, $550)
– Accommodation with Internet Access
– Breakfast and lunch (on class days)
– Tuition (classes + seminars) and transcripts
– Course materials & Student ID card
– Ground transport (pass for subway, buses, and trams)
– Transfers from airports residence hall and hotels
– Several group meals and pizza parties
– Site visits to businesses such as Staropramen Brewery, Radio Free Europe, IKEA and more
– Networking opportunities
– Guided tours of the cities & day trips to Kutna Hora & Karlstein Castle
– Cultural events including a jazz boat cruise and brewery tour
– Health Insurance Coverage
– FUN! Meet people, make lifetime friends and contacts
– Vienna optional trip is only $550 (includes transport, accommodation with breakfast, walking tour, a visit to the Vienna Convention Center, traditional Austrian dinner and open air bus tour of the city)
This program is excellent quality for good value. Previous participants will speak to prospective students, just ask us!
For application and additional information, please visit www.goesac.com