A letter from Director Rafaela Rolim:
Writing to share the good news! Since January 25th Americans can now come to Brazil for internships through EVisa online application for stays up to 3 months!
We have many paid positions available to start year-round in the following fields: IT, Marketing, Design, Architecture, Business, ESL, among others.
We invite you to check testimonials from our former students on our Youtube channel, and on GoAbroad.com, where Brazilian Experience was rated the best internship provider in Brazil in 2017, with an overall rating of 9.7.
Since 2009, Brazilian Experience specializes in organizing out-of-classroom experiences for foreigners visiting Brazil providing a safe environment with complete support to meet their needs. We are one of the leading organizations of International Education in our country.
We believe that cultural exchange is a tool to bring people from different nationalities together so they can learn more about those differences and also what we have in common. This way we are contributing to form global citizens who are respectful towards diversity aiming to create a more peaceful world.
Internship placements are customized based on each applicant field of studies and interests. Please have a look at our program brochure for more information
Our services include:
- Search for internship opportunities in selected business organizations;
- Pre-arrival orientation;
- Visa documents;
- Homestay placement including half-board when requested;
While in Brazil:
- Arrival orientation covering information about Brazil, Brazilian culture, public transportation, health and safety, work environment, program expectations, goal setting (career-wise + cultural exploration and personal interests).
- Welcome kit (Brazilian SIM card, bus card, city guide and more);
- Follow up and counseling: we keep close touch with students through Whatsapp, Facebook and e-mails so they can feel they can count on us if any issues arise.
- Mid-point reflection session: In the middle of the program we conduct a reflection session when they can share about their experience and reflect on which actions they need to take to achieve the goals they had initially established.
- A final reflection session is conducted at the end of their stay. This is time to help them translate into words all they have learned, so they can really benefit from their time abroad upon their return home.
- Every time we have groups we also organize cultural events such as gastronomy workshops, meals at typical restaurants, bars, and excursions.
- Our local coordinator is available to the students 24×7 in case of emergency, we have a list of doctors which speak English and a risk management plan to support students in case of emergency.
- Reentryhandbook: to support students on reverse culture shock and to help them integrate back to the normal life.
What distinguishes us from other Study Abroad programs is that we act as facilitators on the learning process. We follow up closely with the students, host families, and host companies.
Besides that, we use concepts of the Theory U, Anthroposophy and various social technologies to develop our programs and assure we are forming global citizens which are aware of their role in society.
Diretora / Director
BE – Brazilian Experience
R. Cândido Mader, 81, lj. 01
Curitiba / PR – CEP 80030-300
Phone: +55 41 3503-0209
Mobile: +55 41 99933-9699